Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

VNAV descent speed question

Hello all!I was on the kepec2 arrival into Las vegas and one of the speed restrictions was 250 and that was what's indicated in the FMs but the airplane kep selecting a slower speed. I finaly had to manualy hit spd intv in order to avoid slowing down by like to close to 210 knots when 250 was what i had selected in the fms. It could be that im doing something wrong, im not sure! Insight and advice is appreciated!Thanks,Mitch bowman

Hello all!I was on the kepec2 arrival into Las vegas and one of the speed restrictions was 250 and that was what's indicated in the FMs but the airplane kep selecting a slower speed. I finaly had to manualy hit spd intv in order to avoid slowing down by like to close to 210 knots when 250 was what i had selected in the fms. It could be that im doing something wrong, im not sure! Insight and advice is appreciated!Thanks,Mitch bowman
When you say, "that's what you had selected," what do you mean? Where did you select 250?Where were you on the arrival?What was your altitude?Where there any FMC messages like "RESET MCP ALT"?

Matt Cee