Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

Randazzo,Thanks so much. I appreciate your time and pacience with us. Really a respectful professional.Adenilson

Thanks Robert!Do I need to uninstall my installed liverys, run the SP1 installer then reinstall the liverys?

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

John-No- we are going for simple here, not complicated!You can run the SP1 installer right over the top of your existing installation if you like- but we always recommend a clean slate for an update of this size... If you want to start with a clean slate then do this:1) Uninstall the NGX base package2) Reinstall the NGX base package3) Run the SP1No hot fixes, nothing... just click and go!
Robert,That is easy enough !! I cannot imagine things getting much better than the NGX as it is.....I am sure I will be amazed after I install SP 1 !!Thanks again for an amazing product,John S

OK so just did some testing some low slow 160knt 25 flaps and gear manoeuvres around LPFR and she performed perfectly especially good with CWS managing the trim :), Robert thanks so much :D.

Party time?

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Where? LMAO night guys its 2:07AM and i got to get up tomorow at 9AM to take a Virgin 747 to Gatwick "yaaawwn" LMAO VATSIM ATP wooo :(.

So just to be clear, I am downloading and Installing the NGX for the first time. Am I required to download and install the base pack and then the service pack OR just the service pack which is inclusive of the base pack? In other words will the base pack be updated to include the fixes in the service pack.
Maybe check the version number in the readme file in your base install. If it's v1.00.3057 then it already has sp1.Eric

Quite a fix list. Good job chaps though damn you too because I had just got into bed and now I am back up again. Good job the Mrs is at her mothers this weekend.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

So just to be clear, I am downloading and Installing the NGX for the first time. Am I required to download and install the base pack and then the service pack OR just the service pack which is inclusive of the base pack? In other words will the base pack be updated to include the fixes in the service pack.Can someone at PMDG please confirm wheteher the base pack has been updated
bump

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

On a flight from KSAV-KATL right now, initial thoughts....I love the changes...800WL seems more responsive and real then before SP1. Great job PMDG!!One more thing...My FPS jumped also with this bird!!

I will be interested in what the majority has to say about the whole FPS issue, I hope it will be wide spread, meaning everyone sees some improvement across the board, and not by just a few.Great job PMDG. Thanks for making my money well spent. Downloading now. Hope I have enough knoweldge of this bird to even notice the differences....lol.

I have it installed, cant test it yet as I am controlling on VATSIM

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

What a great new at this weekend!!! Thank you so much guys.And hope 6/700 will release soon.