Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

Nice to have a first SP, thanks PMDG.Does anyone know what is the LINDA freeware utility, where to find it and what it does ?Does the access to FSUIPC mean that we could interface a complete material cockpit with the NGX ?That would be a very great feature.

Wow how can you guys not be totally worn out by your work on the NGX! Amazing you can keep going and still think of doing more editions of the NGX :)I hope you will take a vacation sometime down the road!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well done Team PMDG! Just had my first flight with SP1, love it! Thank you Hug.gif

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

1st SP1 test flight in progress ... currently over Hungary enroute LKPR -> LTCI and no problems ... Good work guys!!

This question was asked before in this thread but not answered: Robert stated that new add-on liveries must be downloaded in order to be compatible with SP1. That is fine for those that have been updated and are listed on PMDG site, but what about all of those that we have installed from avsim? Are they no longer going to work with SP1? Must we wait until the repainters update them? Is there a new repaint program that they must now use?

Hi to all,After SP1 my FPS increased significatly but...The stutters continue as before + skeleton problem returning after a long time it wasn't were.Any Ideas guys?

Do you have the memfix and so on?Many of the FSX.CFG edits took care of the skeleton syndrome!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Do you have the memfix and so on?Many of the FSX.CFG edits took care of the skeleton syndrome!
Yes, it is on.Nothing in CFG changed in last.

Robert...can you tell us something about the SDK? I am missing FS2crew and i still cant wait for FS2crew NGX Version. Do you deliver now the SDK to FS2Crew?

I am showing an average of 25-30 FPS in VC. Earlier today I was seeing 15-25.
Really a so huge fps increase? Fantastic, I am impatient to try.@ PMDG Team and Capt. Randazzo: thanks again for this wonderful bird and for this so detailed and great update.Bye.P.S.: what a fantastic weekend will be... just this weekend when I will be at home from work until next tuesday! Lot of flights is expected to run. Thanks again.