Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

Legacy 737 Jim
Ah, thanks. Never noticed it before and thought it had to be used to properly uninstall the NGX or remove prior to running and RTM installer.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Absolutely magnificent! Currently taking the freshly serviced NG from Charlotte to Punta Cana. My system had no problems with the NGX before, but man is it even smoother. Thanks for adding copilot calls!Too bad I'm headed for the Caribbean Sunday without my NGX....Cheers and thanks again PMDG, you are still the measuring stick!Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

With the good news of SP1 coming out, are there any updates to be had on the SDK? Will it have to wait for SP2 or is there a chance we may see it sooner after th 6/700?Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

Thanks! I'm going to do a short flight to test things.Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Hi mates, regards and congrats for the hotfix.the best addon for FSX, serius..............................regards,see you in the air.tks.

ATO VATMEX director, VATNA P1-P2 instructor (spanish), VATSIM 897455, more than 9000 hrs flight.

Robert thanks for the sp1.But after installing it I had a problem with the 2d panel(when i puted in the 2d panel it was very low it just let me see the ground and i could not see the sky)Has anyone else experienced the problem?

Had some trouble when I just installed SP1 over the original. However, after doing a complete reinstall of the NGX first, everything works perfectly. I also noticed a jump performance wise. Everything is muuch smoother. Love it! im Not Worthy.gif

Sound issues still not fixed, I see. sad.png
What issues are you having with the sound? It could be a sound card issue or something at your end?

What issues are you having with the sound? It could be a sound card issue or something at your end?
I don't know if anyone else gets this but.... when I switch the view to Nearest Tower or XXXX tower the sound effects of the cabin will continue to play, even though the sounds that are in Locked Spot or Spot should be there instead.EDIT: This is NOT the "press Q twice to reset your sound" issue. Everyone has that, I can assure you.
Same here !!Just use control+shift+Q to pan your viewpoint up a little.
I have that too. Edited by linux731

Same here !!Just use control+shift+Q to pan your viewpoint up a little.
Thanks Mate

This is what value added is all about.

Steve Dwyer
Z370 GAMING M5 (MS-7B58)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3696 Mhz
MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12GB
Installed Physical Memory  32.0 GB

.But after installing it I had a problem with the 2d panel(when i puted in the 2d panel it was very low it just let me see the ground and i could not see the sky)Has anyone else experienced the problem?
I"m actually experiencing the same exact issue. The problem is ,every time I tilt the view up using the "CTRL Q" command etc....the view will stay...but when I pan around the cockpit from 2D mode...it reverts back to the "low ground" state.This ONLY happened after installing SP1......Did the livery uninstall...then uninstalled the base w/hotfixes.....reinstalled the base only, and SP1 on top of that.Besides that, the NGX actually runs better then ever.....except for this small minor problem.
Just use control+shift+Q to pan your viewpoint up a little.control+Q to pan down.
Tried that, it works but it doesn't stay that way the second you change views...it always reverts back to the "low ground" state.