Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

sp1 graphic problem pic attached

Hi Guys:Really need to know why after loading sp1 I have this texture issue redid textures again but still same problem any help would be great, thank you.

Rich Sennett

Rich, I'm not seeing it so far on my bandit paint. That's the only one I have reinstalled.

Chris Hicks

saw nearly the same i fly in bad weather (fog) after install SP1. But i thought it came from the fog -clouds. In your Picture weather look also not so good....Edit: I like the repaint... how is the progress?

Want to release paint tomorrow have to figure this out now just got Lasik surgery so can't do much tonight tray to get it done tomorrow next ones should be a lot faster :)

Rich Sennett

Hmm. I didnt try it in cloudy weather. Mine was clear. I'll give that a try and see if I see it.

Chris Hicks

It has nothing to do with weather guys see screenie the colors are perfect in photoshop, I have tried many times but sp1 seems to be the problem pmdg please give me some help on this.

Rich Sennett

Richard,The modeler and I have discussed this and we think you have some spec map issues. Are you seeing this with the pmdg house livery? If so, try uninstalling and re-installing SP1. If you're not seeing this on the pmdg house livery are you using a custom spec map? If yes, try removing the maps from your texture folder. Are you seeing the same issue? The belly shares the same spec map as the upper portion of the fuse on that texture so it looks like the belly spec map is different than the rest of the livery. You did not have this issue prior to SP1?Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Hi Pete:Marcello figured out an opaque issue I have to see what he is talking about, thanks buddy oh Pete would really like to know how to make the engine intake ring chrome and wing leading edges chrome is this possible the way the ring was unwrapped it seems like it can not be done now if you could give me an answer to this you would be a star im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

Ok guys I think there is a 900 issue since SP1 this only happens on the 900 also other repaints that have been done before sp1 have the same problem what could this be, spent 4 hours thinking it was me until it was pointed out to me as a problem with the 900 only going to confirm this not an 800 problem, thanks.

Rich Sennett

Confirmed the problem is only with 900 put textures on 800 no problems any help as to what may be the fix would be appreciated, thank you. see pic all looks correct

Rich Sennett