Sign in to follow this  
JMNC

Facebook page. Maybe the 600-700

PMDG announced in their facebook page that we are going to have something more shortly

It has to be the 6700. The SP1 is out already, so what else do they have to release beside the expanion pack???

Matheus Mafra

The SDK? But on the other hand, they have added the 600/700 to the shop...Who lives, sees... :D

It has to be the 6700. The SP1 is out already, so what else do they have to release beside the expanion pack???
Are you brazilian?GuysWhen I select the panel state all the panel loads correctly but the fmc keeps showing this message ''Loading Panel State''Has anyone else experienced this issue??

The SDK? But on the other hand, they have added the 600/700 to the shop...Who lives, sees... :D
Oh right! The SDK. Forgot 'bout that. I hope PMDG releases it soon because I'm really looking forward to the FS2Crew NGX version.
Are you brazilian?GuysWhen I select the panel state all the panel loads correctly but the fmc keeps showing this message ''Loading Panel State''Has anyone else experienced this issue??
Yes, I am, sir. And regarding your problem, make sure you're not loading any pre-SP1 panel state. Take a look here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/352155-post-sp1-do-not-use-old-panel-states-and-option-inis/

Matheus Mafra