Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

Thank you team! Great job! I have a small question. I have cancelled my Internet service at home due to a 45$ increase per month. A new service from another company will be in place by the new year. I have an Internet connection at my shop, can I download the expansion pack there and install it and activate it at home somehow? I am a legitimate customer and am willing to wait for PayPal payment Clearance and any email confirmation. I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.Cheers.

I will tell you what. I couldnt be more excited about my recent 600/700 purchase. But what was most stunning for me was SP1, I used to have a micro stutter every 1-2 seconds that I got used too, but was exclusive to the NGX, SP1 has fixed it and it is remarkably smooth. That is most excellent. Thank you for that, now off to my 1st flight on the 600...or 700. I like the look of the short plane.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Yummy, love the 736, just like my women - thick and heavy, she's soo perky....thanks PMDG!

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

This is very exciting news! I cannot wait to fly it tomorrow morning.

I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.
######! I feel for you man, you should live in Sweden.Have 100 Mbit/s up and down for appr. 40 USD... :D

Thank you team! Great job!I have a small question. I have cancelled my Internet service at home due to a 45$ increase per month. A new service from another company will be in place by the new year. I have an Internet connection at my shop, can I download the expansion pack there and install it and activate it at home somehow?I am a legitimate customer and am willing to wait for PayPal payment Clearance and any email confirmation. I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.Cheers.
Rick-To activate, you will need a live connection to the installed machine... Sorry....
I will tell you what. I couldnt be more excited about my recent 600/700 purchase. But what was most stunning for me was SP1, I used to have a micro stutter every 1-2 seconds that I got used too, but was exclusive to the NGX, SP1 has fixed it and it is remarkably smooth. That is most excellent. Thank you for that, now off to my 1st flight on the 600...or 700. I like the look of the short plane.
Brian-I hope you ended the VATSIM shift without just walking off the scope? LOL.gif

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

######! I feel for you man, you should live in Sweden.Have 100 Mbit/s up and down for appr. 40 USD... :D
Wow! Are we getting hosed or what eh? We are so limited when it comes to Internet providers around here. My current plan was 120$ just for the HD channels (42 in total) but I still had to pay for basic (non HD) cable in order to keep the HD. WT..? So I am forced to pay 90$ a month for channels I never use just so I can get the HD channels? Add on 50$ bucks for the hit and miss Internet connection. I like dinner and a few drinks before I get.... Gotta love living in Vancouver!!

Brian-I hope you ended the VATSIM shift without just walking off the scope? LOL.gif
Yes, of course I did...wouldnt want people dropping like flies all over PHX, I actually finished my shift, ate dinner (I'm on the left side of the USA) and then came back. Thanks for caring! :)

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Rick-To activate, you will need a live connection to the installed machine...
I understand fully,Robert. If I was to take my rig to my shop, Download and install there, would that be acceptable? I need to take it in for a good dusting anyway.