Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

151 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you team! Great job! I have a small question. I have cancelled my Internet service at home due to a 45$ increase per month. A new service from another company will be in place by the new year. I have an Internet connection at my shop, can I download the expansion pack there and install it and activate it at home somehow? I am a legitimate customer and am willing to wait for PayPal payment Clearance and any email confirmation. I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.Cheers.

I will tell you what. I couldnt be more excited about my recent 600/700 purchase. But what was most stunning for me was SP1, I used to have a micro stutter every 1-2 seconds that I got used too, but was exclusive to the NGX, SP1 has fixed it and it is remarkably smooth. That is most excellent. Thank you for that, now off to my 1st flight on the 600...or 700. I like the look of the short plane.

I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.
######! I feel for you man, you should live in Sweden.Have 100 Mbit/s up and down for appr. 40 USD... :D

Thank you team! Great job!I have a small question. I have cancelled my Internet service at home due to a 45$ increase per month. A new service from another company will be in place by the new year. I have an Internet connection at my shop, can I download the expansion pack there and install it and activate it at home somehow?I am a legitimate customer and am willing to wait for PayPal payment Clearance and any email confirmation. I am just sick of being billed 190$ a month for cable and Internet.Cheers.
Rick-To activate, you will need a live connection to the installed machine... Sorry....
I will tell you what. I couldnt be more excited about my recent 600/700 purchase. But what was most stunning for me was SP1, I used to have a micro stutter every 1-2 seconds that I got used too, but was exclusive to the NGX, SP1 has fixed it and it is remarkably smooth. That is most excellent. Thank you for that, now off to my 1st flight on the 600...or 700. I like the look of the short plane.
Brian-I hope you ended the VATSIM shift without just walking off the scope? LOL.gif

######! I feel for you man, you should live in Sweden.Have 100 Mbit/s up and down for appr. 40 USD... :D
Wow! Are we getting hosed or what eh? We are so limited when it comes to Internet providers around here. My current plan was 120$ just for the HD channels (42 in total) but I still had to pay for basic (non HD) cable in order to keep the HD. WT..? So I am forced to pay 90$ a month for channels I never use just so I can get the HD channels? Add on 50$ bucks for the hit and miss Internet connection. I like dinner and a few drinks before I get.... Gotta love living in Vancouver!!

Brian-I hope you ended the VATSIM shift without just walking off the scope? LOL.gif
Yes, of course I did...wouldnt want people dropping like flies all over PHX, I actually finished my shift, ate dinner (I'm on the left side of the USA) and then came back. Thanks for caring! :)

Rick-To activate, you will need a live connection to the installed machine...
I understand fully,Robert. If I was to take my rig to my shop, Download and install there, would that be acceptable? I need to take it in for a good dusting anyway.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0