Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

I understand fully,Robert. If I was to take my rig to my shop, Download and install there, would that be acceptable? I need to take it in for a good dusting anyway.
Yes, that's fine - it needs an internet connection at the time of install, not to run after that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I love the -600...it's just so, so cute!Just made my purchase, and can't wait to take it for a spin. Time to start my own VA of -600 planes. :D

Yes, that's fine - it needs an internet connection at the time of install, not to run after that.
Thanks Ryan. All I needed to know.On a musical note, Nick Mangini on skins with DT.... Thoughts?Got to do a mod on a Marshall cab for Dave Martone a few weeks ago. Great guy. Now has his own signature Parker guitar. Dudes got some jam for sure.Cheers

Thanks Robert and the rest of the PMDG team! I'm too tired to purchase her now, but will be up bright and early to take her for a whirl.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

The download links for the following two livery are dead700WLContinental and United
I think he said that he was a little late uploading the liveries and he would be working on it ASAP.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Thanks Ryan. All I needed to know.On a musical note, Nick Mangini on skins with DT.... Thoughts?
Don't want to hijack the thread into a music thing, but I saw them with him (his first name is Mike btw, not Nick) earlier this month in Chicago and I thought he was phenomenal. Super nice guy too, he comes from the "academic" music world as well and was very interested in what my company does when transcribing the band's music - he speaks the language. We're almost done with the guitar book for their new album, which I think is the best stuff they've done in 10+ years easily, I like every song on it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Takes the sting off of Texas losing the World Series.
Gah.....Don't remind me....guess i'll do a flight from STL to DAL >.>

Don't want to hijack the thread into a music thing, but I saw them with him (his first name is Mike btw, not Nick) earlier this month in Chicago and I thought he was phenomenal. Super nice guy too, he comes from the "academic" music world as well and was very interested in what my company does when transcribing the band's music - he speaks the language. We're almost done with the guitar book for their new album, which I think is the best stuff they've done in 10+ years easily, I like every song on it.
Mike, thanks iPhone spell check.In short, I like the change so far. I will keep an eye out for the book for sure! Can't wait for the new album.Cheers.

737-700WL is amazing. From pushback to chocks in this plane performs magnificently. Once I pair it with FS2crew and FSPassengersX I don't know if I can go back to flying Cessna 172's and Piper Seminoles. :($25 well spent.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

where is the download link i just bought the 600/700 model but no download link in my emailbox?have i done something wrong?

Thank you for SP1 and expansion this is Pizza power if someone as followed the post yesterday eheheh

Even more great news now with the NGX 600/700 is out and ready to fly....