Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

Thank you all very much for your hard work :)Just bought it, will install SP1 + 6/700 later, now Formula 1 qualifying has a higher priority ;)

I'm dreaming again, right? LOL.gifNo, seriously, thanks PMDG!I shall get the 600/700 VERY soon.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

where is the download link i just bought the 600/700 model but no download link in my emailbox?have i done something wrong?
Michael-The download link is contained in an email that was sent to you at time of purchase.if you mis-spelled your email address or have an overly assertive spam filter it may have gone missing. Sign into your account and look at the "Purchase History" and you will find the order and download link there...If all else fails, open a ticket at support and one of us will help you.
I ASK AGAIN WHERE IS MY DOWNLOADLINK ????????? Frustrated.gif
Michael-I plugged the name you provided into our customer database and I see 326 people with "Michael" in their first or last name.So, since I cannot guess which one of 326 you are... you are gonna have to follow the advice I provided above...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thank you, at the first look it's great! I'm sure it will be at all the looks to follow too as we know it from PMDG .But I am a bit disappointed by the number of liveries. Hoped to see as much as with the 737-800/900 release. (Personally I am missing airberlin, since it is one of the largest 737-700 operators in Europe, since Easyjet is only operating two 737-700.) Are we going to see further liveries by PMDG or do we have to rely on community painters?Anyway, the important things (systems, modelling ...) are just great as I said, thanks for that :).EDIT:

We have begun to upload a stable of liveries for you- with more to come over the next few days.
Have just seen that. Reading often helps, just ignore my posting :).

absolute legend RSR and team, thank you so much

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Hello,I can not activate the expansion. I got the message: Invalid activation ID: NGX-XXXX-XXXX-......Incident# 8339-693705SP1 is installed. NGX 737-800/900 works fine so far.Regards

Hello,I can not activate the expansion. I got the message: Invalid activation ID: NGX-XXXX-XXXX-......Incident# 8339-693705SP1 is installed. NGX 737-800/900 works fine so far.RegardsPS: Oh yes, I want to remember. I was one of them, without issues since the release at 04 August, without any hotfix intalled

When I try to purchase the 600/700, the PMDG website just gives me: Your order cannot be placed due to security reasons. Please try again!That happens with Paypal and CC purchase.EDIT: Working Now!

THank you this is going to be a great weekend off its suppose to snow today i guess so nothing to do but play. PmdG you have done a great job, FSX is definetly the way togo!