Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737-600/700 NGX Expansion Available

Currently over the North Sea at FL410 enroute from EGLL to ENGM in the SAS 736. Brilliant! dance.gif

Best Saturday morning for a looong time, Thx PMDG ! im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Help me, do i play Battlefield 3 or fly my new 736/7 arrrrrgggggghhhhLOL.gif

I'm in the same predicament LOL.gif

Christopher Edwards

If you want the best paid spyware software on your system, then play BF3.LOL.gif

BF3 is a "spyware"? Did I miss something? It's true Origin app is horrible, but I didnt see something unusual. Do you have some info about it? Thanks.Sorry for Off Topic, but this one bump me.Michal Salek.

======================================================================PMDG 737-600/700NGX for FSX VERSION v1.00.3057 FSX BETA VERSION FSX 28OCT11 READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT 0600Z====================================================================== **EULA IS LOCATED AT END OF THIS MESSAGE**
is the expansion beta version?!?!?!?!

At last, my beloved SST (short stubby thing). Now, if only I could get a repaint for PSA (poor sailors airline) . .ChrisTRS-8013" monochrome monitor

At last, my beloved SST (short stubby thing). Now, if only I could get a repaint for PSA (poor sailors airline) . .ChrisTRS-8013" monochrome monitor
I love your computer specs! :-DVáclav Janča

Hello,I can not activate the expansion. I got the message: Invalid activation ID: NGX-XXXX-XXXX-......Incident# 8339-693705SP1 is installed. NGX 737-800/900 works fine so far.Regards
Finally after several tries I had success. Key was accepted. Expansion is activated!

yay I can finaly copy the flights of the Westjet 737-600 video I have properly!!! woot

I just finished Battlefield 3 this afternoon. After that a very beautifull flight with my KLM 737 800 from EHAM to EDDS.GREAT!!!!!

Hi PMDG, great work on this release! I can't really run the sim now but I already made the purchase! Can't wait till I can properly run it!

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

Bought it, downloaded it, uninstalled the previous 737NGX installation, reinstalled it, installed SP1, installed the expansion, and activated it, now sitting on the tarmac at Aruba intl airport and looking lovely. I'm going to have so much fun with the 737-700... My absolute favorite of the series!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Man o man, people need to stop being so lazy, and start to post some nice videos of the 600/700 to convince me to buy it...lol.....j/k.Probably going to buy it tonight, after I do something really nice for the wife.....I think a foot rub might do the trick.