Sign in to follow this  
Rafiti1

Silly problem...

Hello friends.First of all I`m realy grateful for SP1. Due to its release I removed my NGX and wanted to instal a fresh one, but I have just noticed that my download link has expired. I had had no idea before that link have vaildation term... On my HD I don`t have any instalation file. I have probably deleted this one... Is there any hope for me.... I know, I`m so stupid but obviously I can`t buy another one :-(.RegardsRafal Urbaniak

I have the exact same pb, but i did a copy of mine. RSR is online, he'll probably help you.Kaman

Rafal-There is no need to purchase a new one...We offer Extended Download Service at a very modest cost. This will get you access to the download for as long as a year if you require it!You can find the EDS for the NGX in our shopping cart.Hope that helps!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Yesterday, I have purchased the PMDG737NGX, installed and enjoying it. But, today I have re-installed my operating system to Windows XP and when I installed the PMDG737NGX and load up the game the panel wasn't working. In addition, it didn't asked me for licence key. My download link expires in about 8days.What should I do now?Thx

Krystian,After selecting the ngx move or minimize the fsx window to make sure the activation prompt isn't hiding behind it.

I have already done it and it doesn't appear. Now, I have uninstalled the PMDG737NGX and I am downloading new file because my link haven't expired yet and see what will happen.thx