Sign in to follow this  
atp2008

TP loading never ends, the first oval shape keeps blank

Hi all,You may be very familiar with the following screen when starting fsx after ready of tileproxy:8a5c142a0433e0b7.jpgThe picture shows my problem, that the first oval-shaped room never shows a sign but several +s, the screen text will roll over and over just like it's loading but showing nothing. after the change of location in FSX, even these + signs disappeared.This problem remains and makes me unable to start a single flight with TP, I have already downloaded the recommended ini file and tried yahoo and MSN map sources, and i can even find some jpg pictures in the ini defined cache folder, but they do not appear in fsx when i start the flight at such a status.Anyone have any idea about it?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well, i researched on this problem, and edited the preload min to 8, the first oval starts to fill. however, even all eggs filled, I will still get deafult scenery in fsx.......----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OK, now the problem should be described as, successfully downloaded jpg files (i can even distinguish that it was YMML lol), but can not be loaded into FSX. the secenary.cfg shows nonsense, it was [General]Title=FS9 World SceneryDescription=FS9 Scenery DataClean_on_Exit=TRUE[Area.001]Title=Default TerrainTexture_ID=1Local=SceneryWorldLayer=1Active=TRUERequired=TRUEand something, but i can actually see secenaries in FSX library.

I think the first circle a blank to be all right.What problem is that it isn't indicated with FSX under the condition like an image, too?If TileProxy is installed, scenery. cfg is changed automatically.Therefore, it doesn't need to change it.In the manual, there is an explanation which is very detailed.http://www.edtruthan...proxy/tutorial/Windows Vista Users: Whatever version of Vista You're runing it's recommended you disable the User Account Control (UAC) as outlined here. That said, though tileProxy seems to function well with Vista, some users have reported a few kooky problems, and a few just could not get it to work, period . Some of these problems may originate in certain versions of Vista (64) requiring "signed drivers" which TP currently does not boast. Searching the TileProxy Forum for answers to your specific symptoms if you have problems is probably the easiest way to get specific answers.

Windows XP users: You should have at least

XP Service Pack 2 installed, as the driver builds on the Filter Manager which is part of XP SP2 only. SP3 is OK too. NET Framework 2.0 is also a minimum requirement.

FSX users: You should have at least the

FSX Service Pack 1 installed, as TileProxy has been integrated to work best with it and successive versions.