Sign in to follow this  
mookie5913

Lights And Engine Textures- Still Post SP1

Sorry If this has been previously brought up, I searched hard but couldnt find a solution.On all models with new paints installed (Default PMDG Paint works fine) The fan blades arent missing in the engine they just dont move, and Its almost like you can look straight through the engine.Also On all models with new paints installed (Default PMDG paints work fine). The beacon light on top and bottom stays lit regardless of switch position. Even before loading the plane in the FSX opening menu(where the plane is like floating doing 360's just after you select it) You can clearly see the lights on.Planes I have tried all downloaded from PMDG and installed using Repaint Manager:All Alaska Models 738&739American 738Delta 738Ryanair 738ThanksEvan Thrams

HiSame problem here alsoLook at the picture: the engines front rotating axes are missing (in this example virgin austria 800 WL)Is there a solution?Base (PMDG) textures are ok and also some other textures, but for the major part, it is not Ok.Patrice.

Patrice Dubois

In weeks past, the missing fan issue occurs when switching from one repaint to another. Switch to a default Microsoft aircraft, then back to PMDG and see if they return.

Chris Hicks

So, I made some statistics on my liveries regarding this engines problem:Models 600/700: all liveries OKModel 800: 2 liveries total: 1 OK, 1 KOModel 800WL: 14 liveries total: 1 OK, 13 KOModel 900: 1 livery total, 1 OKModel 900WL : 4 liveries total: 1 Ok, 3 KOPatrice.Hi Chris,You are right, they appear after selecting a basic aircraft.But is there a way to fix this? it is nevertheless annoying...Patrice.

Patrice Dubois

I got this problem too, any fix done for this? (except selecting default plane which solve it). I don't get the reason for this.Thanks!

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

The NGX doesn't like to be loaded over itself, selecting a default aircraft is the fix here.