Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

No download linkd NGX737-600/700

Hi, I have bought (1 hour ago) the 600/700 package, and haven´t received the download link , yet.This is something which used to happen in seconds-minutes.Best.Miquel Egea.

Log into your account at the shop and look at your purchase history, you will find the download link and key in your order. I only got the one email during my purchase and it was from PayPal, seems PMDG are having problems getting email out. I've only ever had email problems with the support portal, never with purchases until now.

Cheers, Andy.

there is something funny with the site at first i couldnt find where to even purchase becuase there was no links on the page, then when i finnally did find the link and purchase i got a email but with no links either then i also had to go into my account and download from there. now im back and i dont see anything about the 600/700 so strange

Maybe your ISP has a crappy caching system for web pages and you are seeing an old version of the page. Try pressing CTRL and F5 together to get the page to refresh properly.

Cheers, Andy.

Log into your account at the shop and look at your purchase history, you will find the download link and key in your order. I only got the one email during my purchase and it was from PayPal, seems PMDG are having problems getting email out. I've only ever had email problems with the support portal, never with purchases until now.
Me also.I just got one e-mail receipt.Normally I would get a second e-mail with the download link and "key" ... but not this time.I had to go to the shop and look at purchase history to get the link.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

With the new website I can't figure out how to log into my account. I may be missing something obvious. Please help. Thanks.DaveQ

With the new website I can't figure out how to log into my account. I may be missing something obvious. Please help. Thanks.Dave

I can't get past the selection page. I click one unit and press the continue button and a message says I can't do that. Frustrating. I guess they may have server problems with onslaught of attempts to order. "Luke, listen to the Force"

Happy landings,

Mike Eppright (KAAO)

Ya I didn't get that elusive second email either and had to figure out finding it on the PMDG site through the previous orders.Filed a ticket then closed it once I found the link on the PMDG site.

I guess I'm in the same boat. I paid for and downloaded the 600/700, but as I never received an email from PMDG (only from paypal) I don't know my activation code, so it crashes FSX. So back to the 800/900 until my support ticket is answered. I also tried to get into my account, it won't let me and trying to get a new password emailed to me also won't work. So I second that I think they're having mail issues, it's been most of today that I've been trying to get into the account.

I paid with my AMEX card and only received a payment confirmation but no email with d/l link. Luckily I found the order in my order history on the PMDG website and was able to get the d/l link and activation code.Still waiting on the second email though.

Sean Green