Sign in to follow this  
FlyingBubbles

736 Pressurization Issue

Hello,Well this is definitely an impressive fix and ad-don pack. I am certainly glad to see the cabin temperature issue fixed, now my 'virtual passengers' don't freeze or burn while on the ground.I tried a quick hop from EKCH-ENZV with the SAS B736 and have noticed that the pressurization system is now broken. I set the controller to auto, set the correct cruise altitude and elevation but noticed that on takeoff, within 2 minutes, the cabin was already at 6000 feet. Elevation at EKCH is 17'. I did not set any failures and followed all normal procedures. It does surprise me that going from 17' to 6000' in the cabin only took 2 minutes on my climb out. The rest of the flight, I observed the needles. I saw that the rate of climb needle just hopped up and down and the differential needle was just playing catch-up. The descent worked as normal though.Perhaps, one thing that did hit me, is that prior to the service pack I could only open doors when power was established (this seemed to have initialized something with the pressurization system.) Now, I can open the doors regardless of established power, which is good but perhaps has changed something in the pressurization logic?Well... Just a heads up to an issue I seem to have to an otherwise perfect add-on. Oh and the Cold and Dark situation files seem to have been modified, which is great but now you have to watch out for open bleed valves instead of active Pitot heaters. :)Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?Regards,MJ O'Donnell