Sign in to follow this  
Akila

Engine Start Panel State?

Hey guys, does any one by any chance have a panel save state Post-SP1 (i.e. created with NGX w/SP1) that is willing to share that condition in which theairplane is on the ground with the APU running, the IRS’s aligned andeverything ready to start the engines?I would love to have one if some one already got this Panel state.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

It's a simple thing to create your own panel state.It took me 2 minutes to create and save exactly the one you want.

It's a simple thing to create your own panel state.It took me 2 minutes to create and save exactly the one you want.
I can't be bothered going through the entire Cold & dark phase, specially when I am not familiarwith the entire Cold&Dark start up procedure.

Joel Strikovsky

I can't be bothered going through the entire Cold & dark phase, specially when I am not familiarwith the entire Cold&Dark start up procedure.
than why did you purchase the ngx for, it doesnt take that long to learn the cold and dark start

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If you don't learn to start the APU then you probably won't be able to start the engines either.Would you like a panel state that flys the airplane for you ? LOL.gif

Wow! Doh.gif

half the fun are the RW checks

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

guys, let's leave the fun part or not fun part or why I purchase the NGX, etc debate to me.do you have the Panel state to Share with me or not?condition in which theairplane is on the ground with the APU running, the IRS’s aligned andeverything ready to start the engines.---Joel Strikovsky

Joel Strikovsky

Mate, the point is that setting up the a/c from cold & dark is half the fun. Learning how to do it is challenging and interesting, but will not take you very long. Having done that, you'll see how simple it is to create and save a panel-state such as that which you have specified.Learning about the procedures will equip you with the ability to deal with any of the failures that might occur whilst you are actually flying, because you will understand the aircraft systems.Please take the advice you have been given as the encouragement of enthusiasts who want to see you get the most out of this amazing product. Shouting in bold red text, however, will get you ignored, flamed etc, but will not get you any help.

Jeff Hunter

guys, let's leave the fun part or not fun part or why I purchase the NGX, etc debate to me.do you have the Panel state to Share with me or not?condition in which theairplane is on the ground with the APU running, the IRS’s aligned andeverything ready to start the engines.---Joel Strikovsky
so whats wrong with the other options you have in the fmc the short or long turnaround options, think there are 4 options you can choose from

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Learning about the procedures will equip you with the ability to deal with any of the failures that might occur whilst you are actually flying, because you will understand the aircraft systems.Please take the advice you have been given as the encouragement of enthusiasts who want to see you get the most out of this amazing product.
I am sure it does, however I have very limited amount of time that I can spend with the SIM, so I pick the one that I enjoy best and it the flying itself.that I why I always start with Aircraft ready to go.you need to sacrifice something (time limitation), so I picked the start up Procedure.
Shouting in bold red text, however, will get you ignored, flamed etc, but will not get you any help.
it wasn't attended to be interpret as shouting, it was made bold and Red as it seems PPL missed the condition as they mentiondabout the APU being off, etc ( "If you don't learn to start the APU then you probably won't be able to start the engines either......" ) so I wanted to highlight it (red sticks out better).Sorry if you (or any one else) interpret it wrongly.
so whats wrong with the other options you have in the fmc the short or long turnaround options, think there are 4 options you can choose from
I saw those, but I never knew what they mean or up to what degree those Long/Short Panel state(s) are.it also doesn't really detail those in the manual, apart from saying long time parking or short time parking.BTW - The manual is not adapted for SP1 , but that is a different story/issue already.----Joel Strikovsky

Joel Strikovsky

I am sure it does, however I have very limited amount of time that I can spend with the SIM, so I pick the one that I enjoy best and it the flying itself.that I why I always start with Aircraft ready to go.you need to sacrifice something (time limitation), so I picked the start up Procedure.it wasn't attended to be interpret as shouting, it was made bold and Red as it seems PPL missed the condition as they mentiondabout the APU being off, etc. so I wanted to highlight it (red sticks out better).Sorry if you (or any one) interpret it wrongly.I saw those, but I never knew what they mean or up to what degree those Long/Short Panel state(s) are.it also doesn't really detail those in the manual, apart from saying long time parking or short time parking.BTW - The manual is not adapted to SP1 , but that is a different story/issue already.----Joel Strikovsky
If it's not clear in the manual the best thing to do is try it and see for yourself. That's what I did. Cold and dark state is fine occasionally but takes a while. An aircraft on turn round is never completely powered off, so the short time parking state is perfectly realistic. Ideal for you as IRS is aligned, apu running and engines off.Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

so what you are saying that the Short Panel State meets the condition I asked for? i.e. all I need to do is start the Engines?do you know what the Long Panel State is by any chance?

Joel Strikovsky

so what you are saying that the Short Panel State meets the condition I asked for? i.e. all I need to do is start the Engines?do you know what the Long Panel State is by any chance?
Try the default.

Dave Skuback - KBLM

'Cause down the shore everything's all right

Try the default.
Default is already with Engine(s) running.

Joel Strikovsky