Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

Where is this thread, Rip FSX?

I would assume that it was flagged by a moderator for review, making it not viewable by non-moderators...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I would assume that it was flagged by a moderator for review, making it not viewable by non-moderators...
So how can we know that's exactly what happened? I found that thread interresting and I did not see anything (IMO) that would make a mod. secure the thread for review.

I'm surprised that the moderators don't delete more posts and threads on this forum. At times it is pretty hard to separate the good posts from the mountain of junk being posted here.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I'm surprised that the moderators don't delete more posts and threads on this forum. At times it is pretty hard to separate the good posts from the mountain of junk being posted here.
I have no problems with that, if this thread was targeted for not been as good as other thread I would like to know what specifically made it so.So, to the mod. who targeted the "Rip FSX" thread (or any other mod.) I would like to know why this one was removed.

As I was saying, I think the MS series will be die come December when Xplane-10 is released !The tech that were seeing comming out of XPLANE looks amazing ! I'm ready to fly in something new and exciting !The days of looking at those awfull FSX tiles that don't match are comming to an end !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

The point is how do you define junk and good posts ?

As I was saying, I think the MS series will be die come December when Xplane-10 is released !The tech that were seeing comming out of XPLANE looks amazing ! I'm ready to fly in something new and exciting !The days of looking at those awfull FSX tiles that don't match are comming to an end !
Applause.gif For the principle of posting, rather than the content.

I have no problems with that, if this thread was targeted for not been as good as other thread I would like to know what specifically made it so.So, to the mod. who targeted the "Rip FSX" thread (or any other mod.) I would like to know why this one was removed.
I think it was removed because I said I won't be buying anymore FSX addons till I test drive the New Xplane.

Eric Escobar

It should have just been moved to the FSX forum or better yet the X-plane forums, there was nothing wrong with the thread itself... but why did you post it here in the first place since it had nothing to do with Flight? To me that seemed like you were just baiting or you have some form of internet forum dyslexia happy.png

The point is how do you define junk and good posts ?Applause.gif For the principle of posting, rather than the content.
99% of the post on here are junk but it's fun to read !If you like a forum thats straight edged, 110% censored then ORBX has a good forum. But beware if you cross your T's, dot your I's and use exclamation mark you might get banned.
It should have just been moved to the FSX forum or better yet the X-plane forums, there was nothing wrong with the thread itself... but why did you post it here in the first place since it had nothing to do with Flight? To me that seemed like you were just baiting or you have some form of internet forum dyslexia happy.png
This sub forum just seems a lil more active thats all !

Eric Escobar

This sub forum just seems a lil more active thats all !
What if everyone posted topics in the wrong subforum just because it seemed busier. A busier forum isn't a free pass to post where you please.

Brandon Filer

99% of the post on here are junk
How nice many think different.

As much as I'd like to see X-Plane become a serious contender to Flight I highly doubt it. The main reason being that Microsoft has better and wider distribution. Unless X-Plane shares shelf space with Flight, X-Plane will remain a secret to most flight simmers.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Its gone because it was silly troll bait. The post was no more valid than the someone posting in the FS9 forum "RIP FS9" and then post a thread about FSX being great. I also see that the OP of that thread can't help himself but to post that same nonesense in this thread too. Heck this is not even the FSX forum, its the FLIGHT Forum...why post that here? Why not go to the XPlane forum and proclaim XPlane's greatness where I am sure that the 8 other XPlane users will agree with you?

Its gone because it was silly troll bait. The post was no more valid than the someone posting in the FS9 forum "RIP FS9" and then post a thread about FSX being great. I also see that the OP of that thread can't help himself but to post that same nonesense in this thread too. Heck this is not even the FSX forum, its the FLIGHT Forum...why post that here? Why not go to the XPlane forum and proclaim XPlane's greatness where I am sure that the 8 other XPlane users will agree with you?
Good point so why not just move the thread to the right forum, no need to hide or delete the post, sure enough I don't read post that do not interest me and who can impose their way of thinking on others by hiding the thread if no personal attack or insult were written, I would like to see what forum rule was broken.