Sign in to follow this  
alainneedle1

Where is this thread, Rip FSX?

As much as I'd like to see X-Plane become a serious contender to Flight I highly doubt it. The main reason being that Microsoft has better and wider distribution. Unless X-Plane shares shelf space with Flight, X-Plane will remain a secret to most flight simmers.
In CA I have seen XPLANE on the same shelf at Best Buy and Fry's. Most real world pilots Ive met fly XPLANE. I have also seen XPLANE at a few Aviation Trade Shows.Once the visuals catch up to the flight model then FSX is done with. As we can see in the latest Vid and Pictures XPLANE is beyond that now !Lets hope she flies as good as she looks !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Good point so why not just move the thread to the right forum, no need to hide or delete the post, sure enough I don't read post that do not interest me.
Sometimes in their zeal to lock or move a post the Avsim staff will delete it by mistake. I've seen that happen more than a handfull of times. It's happened a couple of times to me for legitimate posts and the staff has explained what happened.

Sometimes in their zeal to lock or move a post the Avsim staff will delete it by mistake. I've seen that happen more than a handfull of times. It's happened a couple of times to me for legitimate posts and the staff has explained what happened.
OK that make sense, we should see the thread back or at least get an explaination for the removal, it may just be a simple mistake.

Its gone because it was silly troll bait. The post was no more valid than the someone posting in the FS9 forum "RIP FS9" and then post a thread about FSX being great. I also see that the OP of that thread can't help himself but to post that same nonesense in this thread too. Heck this is not even the FSX forum, its the FLIGHT Forum...why post that here? Why not go to the XPlane forum and proclaim XPlane's greatness where I am sure that the 8 other XPlane users will agree with you?
Mike, Exactamento. And now this one will be locked. I removed the first one for it being troll bait. We will continue to do that until the slower amongst us get the picture.