Sign in to follow this  
hugo66

Activation problem

Hello.I have a problem with my Ngx since a small moment. During the activation, I bring in my key, and the activator says to me " PMDG 737 NGX succesfully activated!"Later, the activator asks for more to me of my key, and of this infinitely .I' tried with the (correct) key of a friend the installer said to me that the key is invalid... Help me please!

Open a support ticket. That's the easiest way to get it going again.

Open a support ticket. That's the easiest way to get it going again.
But how can it be done?Thank you!

I registered. Thank you very much.However I do not too much see or going to make what you said toI think its ok : "Submit a TicketSend a new ticket to a department"

I had the same problem....Problem was that I used my old PMDG 737 800/900 activation key.Please check Your order history and find the correct activation key for the 600/700.I think that the activation key checker senses that You have a valid key and says "Activation succesfull" allthough it doesn´t unlock Your 600/700 due to the wrong key (800/900 key).Best regardsFinnJ

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX2070S 8GB, 1TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home

But how can it be done?Thank you!
Be sure to sign your real name to posts and support ticket ...

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I had the same problem....Problem was that I used my old PMDG 737 800/900 activation key.Please check Your order history and find the correct activation key for the 600/700.I think that the activation key checker senses that You have a valid key and says "Activation succesfull" allthough it doesn´t unlock Your 600/700 due to the wrong key (800/900 key).Best regardsFinnJ
Nop, because i'm trying to activate the 800/900 !!!I did not buy 600/700 because of this problemBest regards Hugo Sala

Same problem here. First flight, activation; two hours later, second flight, activation , again. Both succesfully, but...tomorrow, maybe i won´t fly it.Regards.Miquel Egea.

Same problem here. First flight, activation; two hours later, second flight, activation , again. Both succesfully, but...tomorrow, maybe i won´t fly it.Regards.Miquel Egea.
You are lucky. I can´t load the aircraft because my activiation is not "valid" so I can´t fly it ... =(Regards.Hugo Sala

Release days are always happy and a nightmare.Best.Miquel Egea.
Yeah you will be up and running soon m8ty i have to wait till tuesday as got no money so your half way there heheh