Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Repaints for sp1

Hi Guys wondering why we had to download new repaints for sp1 what dos that mean whats different and the existent paintkit for 800-900 still good to use wouldnt that change ? thank you PMDG im Not Worthy.gif

Rich Sennett

It seem like from what I'm reading, the textures havent changed. It's just the .ini files that have been reformatted. I might be wrong.So far, nothing seems to have changed with any of my repaints that I've reinstalled. Looks like the light leeks have been fixed.

Chris Hicks

Yes, it seems they work Ok. I installed all my pre-SP1 liveries and they are all OK.

Edmundo Azevedo

Well I doubt the paint kit would change in any way, but as described here the one or other repaint might in fact benefit from the updated UVW mapping, albeit that will only affect a tiny number of special liveries at best that have certain idiosyncrasies (asymmetrical fuselage sides around the wing root that is). At least that's why I've found. Pretty glad they fixed that however... rolleyes.gifsig.gif