Sign in to follow this  
Rusty10

Help AFter SP1

Hi My 737 NGX was working perfectly, installed SP1 and purchased the 600 & 700 series and this is what I get:http://imageshack.us...737problem.pngPlus no matter which aircraft I choose they appear as 'skeletons'...?W7HP4GB RAMATI Radeoin HD 5570Intel Core Quad Q8300

Russ Bailey

EGJB

Hi,Here is my advice:Uninstall your NGX (i mean the whole thing), Then:antivirus totally off, base pack installation in admin and sp1 in admin mode,restart your system. then 6700 version in admin. Let us know

i have just reinstalled and added SP1 now i get a plane thats a nightmare, blank grey screen on startup, FPS down to 9-10? a complete sham, before today with just hot fix 1. 2. 3. it was near perfect 30-35 fps in vc and as smooth as silk perfection... (see my other posts saying how great it was) now my fan on my computer is going like the clappers and the ngx it is just a mess,well thats progress.james.

No fix?Praying.gif
You´ll have to uninstall all your NGX and then make a fresh Install withoutAntivirus, UAC off, and run the installer with Adm. right by right clicking the installer.Also I guess you have Highmemfix=1 included in the FSX.cfg file...or?/ Leffe

Thanks for the advice everyone however, I can't uninstall the program? Have tried via CP -> Programs & Features -> UnisnstallThere does not seem to be an an option within the program either?How woud I raise a support ticket? Or should I simply Restore before SP1?

Russ Bailey

EGJB