Sign in to follow this  
davierosoft

stby compass, fuel scavenge, autorestow, cdu no1 issues after SP1

Some are old bugs, other new one.Found that with the new SP1 the reported bugs about YAW damper switch, fuel scavenge logic, spoiler autorestow logic are still present (hope in a fix in future)But Also found that with analog instruments the Stby horizon is correctly uncentered in C&D, but also the magnetic stby compass is uncentered.It will center as soon as the horizon will be centered.Also, Starting the NGX with the default flight (Yes, I deleted all old saved flights) the CDU display number one was inoperative while MSG light was functioning, by clicking on it and opening 2d fmc and restoring it solved the problem, then I saved the panel status.When I load a panel state, a "crash" sound is played just after the countdown finishes (not a problem, just funny)The old issues are:-Scavenge logic, it is still working (wrong) only in air, I know that it will be seen only if the aircraft is not configured correctly, but this kind of logic take to a worst condition of unbalance. In idle thrust, in flight, if the scavenge is working, the fuel on tank no1 will increase. On the real it works also on ground with a much lower rate.-autorestow, it continously work on ground, but it must work only one time on each landing as it "restow" the actuator that extends ONLY at touch down.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

When I wrote the message I added also the yaw damper, I missed to remove it from the list as it is now working correctly(the issue was with the off light). Some clarifications would be apreciated about flight controls with hyd off. They are still moving to a maximum of 10-20% of travel.I think that if not actually soved it is a wanted feature, but an answer about it would be apreciated!

Regards

Andrea Daviero

The yoke is linked to wires wich go to rabs at the end of the control surfaces. The wires move the tabs amd the tabs move the control surfaces even with no hyd pressure inflight.

I know exactly how it works in real plane (and your points are valid for all except for rudder), but after 4 Hotfixes, and 1 SP the NGX still have flight controls locked to 10-20% wit Hyd Off. Maybe is not an unwanted bug but a selected choice.What I think is that they want to simulate the added force needed to control the surfaces by limiting their travel. Only developer voice can clear all doubts about them. ;)

Regards

Andrea Daviero

I've just tried the stby rudder function, the logic is still wrong.One switch on STBY RUD position is sufficient tu turn on the stby rudder and to move the rudder surface.This is confirmed by the STBY RUD ON light that is correctly simulated, but in the sim, to move the rudder surface we need to switch them both flight controls to STBY RUD position.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

I think I must leave the tickets for more consistant issues as freezes, ctd, activation issues and so on... These are little things that are only visible in some strange conditions/failures. I think also that just after the SP and the 6/700 release, they are full of work.If they want to answer, they are free. I only hope that they are aware of those differences from the real and hope that, for flight controls, if it is a choice they would share the reason with us, just to understand.

Regards

Andrea Daviero