Sign in to follow this  
bakaman

RATE CLIMB reads ZERO during climb and descent

Hi , the title speaks for itself. Just took off from LFMN and my instrument was reading zero during climb. tried to descent but still zero.OTHER PBthe blank fmc screen issue???

Kaman,Which aircraft?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

all of em I'm doing some test right now and its not moving. the needle moves a bit on take off and then stops after a few seconds

U need to pass a certain altitude before Cab Alt actually starts climbing...It doesn't start climbing right away.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I just took off from gcxo Tenerife to LPFR faro and my cab climb read 0 until fL375 and then the needle read 50-100ft per min. is this normal

Having a similar issue. Gauge seems to jump around for the first few thousand feet of the climb (actually looks to be spinning in a jerky clockwise motion).

The cabin should climb as you climb, but at a lesser rate. 500fpm or so.

Matt Cee

KamanYou beat me to it, I was going to report this today.A typical Boeing cabin pressure would climb at 500 FPM during climb and 300 FPM during descent, anything greater that this will get the passengers complaining. I noticed this before SP1 but naively thought it would be fixed for SP1 unsure.png

Glen

Actually caught it this morning, took a few tries to get a screenshot mid-spin. This is climbing through 6000 out of MSP.

KamanYou beat me to it, I was going to report this today.A typical Boeing cabin pressure would climb at 500 FPM during climb and 300 FPM during descent, anything greater that this will get the passengers complaining. I noticed this before SP1 but naively thought it would be fixed for SP1 unsure.png
THANK YOU, finally someone noticed this ........
The cabin should climb as you climb, but at a lesser rate. 500fpm or so.
I know this and thats the reason why i'm reporting this...
Actually caught it this morning, took a few tries to get a screenshot mid-spin. This is climbing through 6000 out of MSP.
yes there is a bug
Having a similar issue. Gauge seems to jump around for the first few thousand feet of the climb (actually looks to be spinning in a jerky clockwise motion).
exactly what i experienced.