Sign in to follow this  
738Captain

Honeywell MCP SP1

I installed SP1 and noticed the Digits on the Honeywell MCP still looks white, could someone confirm it was changed to orange in SP1.

I installed SP1 and noticed the Digits on the Honeywell MCP still looks white, could someone confirm it was changed to orange in SP1.
In mine WHITE! No Problem for me!

In mine WHITE! No Problem for me!
Ok, thanks for the confirmation but it is a problem for me. I hope PMDG fix it soon.

Ok, thanks for the confirmation but it is a problem for me. I hope PMDG fix it soon.
Turn the Main-Panel Light on and they will become orange!

Yup! on the Honeywell.
Of course you catch and quote that in the like 2 min while I check In FSX, but anyways, if you turn the main panel light on it should resolve your issue!

What's wrong with the radios ?Can I ask why the Honeywell is important to you ?Boeing stopped using them is 2003.Fred.

I prefer PMDG fix it, also the Radio stack.
No need to fix it, just turn on the light and they are orange smile.png

Actually the Honeywell MCP is still offered as an option when an airline is buy a 737NG and it's important to me because that 737-800 in my pic has the Honeywell MCP and every 737-800 in Caribbean Airlines fleet has the Honeywell even the one that was recently delivered from Boeing a few months ago. The Radio stack and the two windows on the pressurization panel should be orange also but they are blue/black.

Actually the Honeywell MCP is still offered as an option when an airline is buy a 737NG and it's important to me because that 737-800 in my pic has the Honeywell MCP and every 737-800 in Caribbean Airlines fleet has the Honeywell even the one that was recently delivered from Boeing a few months ago. The Radio stack and the two windows on the pressurization panel should be orange also but they are blue/black.
???Shocked.gifHypnotized.gifShocked.gif ??? Are you out of mind dude? Can't you fly if a light is white or red or orange? Who the hell cares about? I don't even look at this when I fly! Or you didn't fly at all and spend hours at gate trying to admire the cockpit?!? If is so important to you go and buy a real Boing 737 and don't disturb PMDG with this silly things!P.S. I see that a real ALITALIA Boing 737 has a pigeon poo on captain window, mine don't! I have to submit a ticket to PMDG to fix this problem cause I can't make a fly anymore !!! Have anyone else have this great problem too??? Nail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gif

Have you tried wearing yellow sunglasses while flight simming ?You can then have everything yellow.....................LOL.gifFred.

For some people stuff like this is important. I don´t understand how people always say that PMDG is SOOO correct in their display of aircraft but when stuff like this happens say it´s not important, so when errors like these come up, people have a valid point to complain about, because of the known quality of PMDG.And getting so worked up like like Artur....I don´t know how old you are, but when judging your post, I guess not very old. RYR738 is also very known for posting not very helpfull stuff.

Whether the LCD digits appear white/gray or orange depends on the back-lighting and the brightness of the environment. Just take a look at various flight-deck shots at airliners.net. The rendition in the NGX seems to be accurate, as far as FSX allows for it.As for the Honeywell MCP in the NGX, the LCDs are orange even during daytime - are you saying they should have a more saturated colour? I would not say that they are white at all.