Sign in to follow this  
738Captain

Honeywell MCP SP1

???Shocked.gifHypnotized.gifShocked.gif ??? Are you out of mind dude? Can't you fly if a light is white or red or orange? Who the hell cares about? I don't even look at this when I fly! Or you didn't fly at all and spend hours at gate trying to admire the cockpit?!? If is so important to you go and buy a real Boing 737 and don't disturb PMDG with this silly things!P.S. I see that a real ALITALIA Boing 737 has a pigeon poo on captain window, mine don't! I have to submit a ticket to PMDG to fix this problem cause I can't make a fly anymore !!! Have anyone else have this great problem too??? Nail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gif
Was it you who was moaning your head off about waiting for the release of the SP1 ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Whether the LCD digits appear white/gray or orange depends on the back-lighting and the brightness of the environment. Just take a look at various flight-deck shots at airliners.net. The rendition in the NGX seems to be accurate, as far as FSX allows for it.As for the Honeywell MCP in the NGX, the LCDs are orange even during daytime - are you saying they should have a more saturated colour? I would not say that they are white at all.
So are what exactly are we wanting, more orange font or LCD's?

???Shocked.gifHypnotized.gifShocked.gif ??? Are you out of mind dude? Can't you fly if a light is white or red or orange? Who the hell cares about? I don't even look at this when I fly! Or you didn't fly at all and spend hours at gate trying to admire the cockpit?!? If is so important to you go and buy a real Boing 737 and don't disturb PMDG with this silly things!P.S. I see that a real ALITALIA Boing 737 has a pigeon poo on captain window, mine don't! I have to submit a ticket to PMDG to fix this problem cause I can't make a fly anymore !!! Have anyone else have this great problem too??? Nail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gifNail%20Biting.gif
HelloWhy is it that you feel the need to be so rude ?Glyn

I left this thread for one night and came back and saw a few childish comments, not everyone posted something childish, just a few. The one who posted childish comments I would like to ask you to refrain from posting in this thread. The MCP font (Digits) suppose to be orangish color. The window and font for the radio stack and pressurization panel suppose to be orangish also, I hope PMDG see this thread and fix it because I brought it to their attention before the SP1 was released.

I don't even remember what color the lights are on the -400 I fly for living...

For some people stuff like this is important. I don´t understand how people always say that PMDG is SOOO correct in their display of aircraft but when stuff like this happens say it´s not important, so when errors like these come up, people have a valid point to complain about, because of the known quality of PMDG.And getting so worked up like like Artur....I don´t know how old you are, but when judging your post, I guess not very old. RYR738 is also very known for posting not very helpfull stuff.
http://forum.avsim.n...lding-tutorial/http://forum.avsim.net/topic/347242-making-waypoints-tutorial/Shocked.gifLoser.gif ..........................LOL.gif

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I left this thread for one night and came back and saw a few childish comments, not everyone posted something childish, just a few. The one who posted childish comments I would like to ask you to refrain from posting in this thread. The MCP font (Digits) suppose to be orangish color. The window and font for the radio stack and pressurization panel suppose to be orangish also, I hope PMDG see this thread and fix it because I brought it to their attention before the SP1 was released.
If you fly durring the evening hours turn the backlight on and they will be orange, right now however I think PMDG still has bigger issues with the NGX then the color of the displays, some people are getting wonderful CTD's again....

Fareed,It does appear that at some point the font color changed from Orange to White inadvertantly. It was most likely overwritten in an update. I have opened an item with the team to look into it to see if it can be easily repaired or not so we will look at it. In regards to the Radio Panels and Pressurization panel, the style of digital readout is an option, some companies use the LED display and some use the LCD displays. Most new aircraft are all coming with the LCD due to improved reliability.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Fareed,It does appear that at some point the font color changed from Orange to White inadvertantly. It was most likely overwritten in an update. I have opened an item with the team to look into it to see if it can be easily repaired or not so we will look at it. In regards to the Radio Panels and Pressurization panel, the style of digital readout is an option, some companies use the LED display and some use the LCD displays. Most new aircraft are all coming with the LCD due to improved reliability.
Thanks,Paul. I do appreciate your reply, it was very professional and it makes PMDG look professional also, unlike some of the replys in this thread. I look forward to the fix.

I've noticed that every time #1 DC Bus Voltage has a delta V of over .64 volts in a 5 second span, the lights will flicker momentarily then take a while to return to the designed luminosity. Perhaps you are looking at the numbers during this recovery period. It's in the FCOM. Man, that AoA training is really paying off.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

"If you fly durring the evening hours turn the backlight on and they will be orange," would it be safe to say that the lights remain white during day dawn and dusk ? been repainting so have not had time to check it out closely, not crazy about the white at any hour :) thank you.

Rich Sennett