Sign in to follow this  
kjjj11223344

Baggage carts

I installed sp1 yesterday and am loving it. RSR mentioned that now the baggage carts while at the gate should recognize when the cargo doors open, but I tried this at egll (I have airport vehicles at medium but there was a baggage vehicle) and it didn't seem to work. I even opened both cargo doors and the vehicle didn't move. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone confirm if it is working for them?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Try pressing shift+e+2
Thanks I will try this, but I thought the carts would come using the fmc commands after sp1, as the FSX key combinations are difficult to press sometimes.

Alfredo Terrero

Yeah i have tryed pressing the fmc buttons but the carts do not move. So i pressed shift+e+2

Yeah i have tryed pressing the fmc buttons but the carts do not move. So i pressed shift+e+2
Okay so I'm not the only one. It seems the team planned to implement this but maybe forgot.

Alfredo Terrero

I installed sp1 yesterday and am loving it. RSR mentioned that now the baggage carts while at the gate should recognize when the cargo doors open, but I tried this at egll (I have airport vehicles at medium but there was a baggage vehicle) and it didn't seem to work. I even opened both cargo doors and the vehicle didn't move. Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone confirm if it is working for them?
I can't get the carts to come with the fmc either. John

Cool - I didn't even realize this was possible at all
Me either. The jetways move too if you hit ctrl+j. It's awesome. (I'm easily amused)