Sign in to follow this  
kurtcollins86

NGX VC animations

I am even a bit hesitant in writing this....but I will anyway.Will we ever see any cockpit animations such as the arm rests raising and lowering or seats moving forward or backward in the VC?I know this is silly and small.*please forgive me if this has already been addressed. **please note that I am not complaining just curious.

really? i mean... given the limitations in FSX do you expect this add-on to do everything? I would love to see passengers boarding my plane and line guys running around pulling my chocks etc but I don't even worry about it because I know the maximum number of animations has already been reached and am fully content with the aircraft as-is.

Well on a functional note, having the armrests move could help one access the pedestal panels etc....depending on how the user has his/her viewpoint set.

really? i mean... given the limitations in FSX do you expect this add-on to do everything? I would love to see passengers boarding my plane and line guys running around pulling my chocks etc but I don't even worry about it because I know the maximum number of animations has already been reached and am fully content with the aircraft as-is.
Well, the armrests and seat movements have been done in the PMDG 747X, so it is possible, and as Houghton 11 said, it would make it easier from some viewpoints.For example: the yoke, when clicked, will move up or down, so it makes it easier to view part of the panel.

They've already hit the hard-coded FSX animation limit. It is possible to animate armrests, but they'd have to remove something else.

They've already hit the hard-coded FSX animation limit. It is possible to animate armrests, but they'd have to remove something else.
Awesome, that answers my question and makes sense. Thanks for the info. Again I am not complaining just looking at it from a "view" standpoint. Thanks for the replies!