Sign in to follow this  
zaidnabulsi

PMDG web site

Hi guys from the release of the ngx sp1 and 737-6/700 i cant access the pmdg web site it wont load at all i will be grateful it any one can help

There's nothing at all wrong with the site (hasn't been throughout the 600/700 release) - problem's on your end.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have a problem, too. I ordered a link from the extended download service on 29th and still can't have the link for my NGX.Regards,Abdullah Al.Ghamdi

If you really believe that there is nothing wrong with the site then how do you explain nobody receiving purchase confirmation emails since the 6/700 expansion release, there are threads all over the forum complaining about this, I've offered a workaround in a least two different threads on this subject myself. YOUR ARE HAVING ISSUES, please open your eyes to the problem PMDG and get it sorted rather than blaming everyone else under the sun for your problems.

Cheers, Andy.

Yes Andy now you say I also didn't receive a confirmation e-mail from PMDG, but I was able to download it without problem from the PMDG shop where also my serial was written.

I haven't receved a confirmation e-mail either. There must be a problem on yours end PMDG as I can still receve mails from other persons.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!