Sign in to follow this  
Jason.A

SP1 still getting Crash on exit

Me too !I have always had this since the very first day.It does not bother me now because it's only if I end the flight.I just close the FSX window instead.Fred.

its worse when you get it on load up, I have a bad problem with this, even after complete reinstall, have load up another plane then select the NGX

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

its worse when you get it on load up, I have a bad problem with this, even after complete reinstall, have load up another plane then select the NGX
Have you delete manual the folder of PMDG after uninstall the 737ngx?

sure did

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Also getting this, every time I shut down the sim after using the NGX. It says the PMDG.DLL failed. Will capture exactly the message next time.

i have tried any of the suggestions posted here and in other forums, the issue still persists.Not a bit deal really, im amazed at how well the NGX flys/performs considering the scope and complexity of the simulation.Just a litte gripe, and wanted to make sure PMDG were aware of it :)Happy contrails to all

Jason Aerts

Have you make the changes in fsx.cfg as Ryan says and add the uiautomationcore.dll in the fsx directory?
Good morningSame problem here. But maybe i missed something from Ryan. What was the issue of this maybe with uiatomationcore.dll?Thanks and best regardsMarcel

exactly the same problem here! what about the changes in fsx.cfg and uiatomationcore.dll? where can i find this and what to do in the fsx.cfg file?

Guys, those who have these various problems?Did you try reformatting (you do know you can back-up your system and have it back to the saved situation inside of minutes with imaging tools?), installing Windows7 64bit all anew, fresh FSX and then NGX. Does it crash then?What I love about all these threads that NGX doesn't run well, crashes etc, is that you never ever check the software on a fresh config, to confirm that the problem is not in the software you are accusing?

eeeeerrrr...reformatting an O/S should NOT be a solution to this problem.
If you maybe re-read my post, you will notice I said "back-up" - that means it's only to test to definitely find out if it's the NGX or your system, software or hardware side.

Yes, you also said reformat, installing Windows7 64bit all anew, fresh FSX and then NGX. This IS over the top for the solution.

I had this problem using Super-Sampling, once it was turned off, back to Adaptive Multi Sampling the problem went away.

Ian R Tyldesley