Sign in to follow this  
mfueeg

NGX 737/600 Lufthansa Repaint?

The paint kits were released but they are incomplete. I'm trying to get someones attention at PMDG, but they may be taking a well deserved weekend off.

Chris Hicks

I gave it a try a few hours ago. Here is the result :257295thumbnail.jpgThis is my very first repaint for the NGX and I still have some troubles with the night texture. Any help would be appreciated !

I gave it a try a few hours ago. Here is the result :257295thumbnail.jpgThis is my very first repaint for the NGX and I still have some troubles with the night texture. Any help would be appreciated !
Please make it able to download because it looks good...

thx very much sam for the work. i have tried my self and failed completly. its actually pretty good, except for the cabin window cut-out and the tail/wing lighting. but u mentioned that before. maybe there is a way to fix that. but thx again for ur work. i like it.

Your welcome Willi ! I fixed it some time ago now : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XJ7X8U9IEnjoy !
A big thank you! This is just brilliant. However, the tail light (logo light) still don't seem to work for me...Any chance of getting this fixed?Thanks a lot in advance,Stefan

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

426d2bf56a53.jpgit works just fine! its perfect on my pc? thx very much again sam!@stefan: sure u downloaded from the latest link of sam? not from the one before?@sam: maybe u could upload this livery in the avsim file libery as well!