Sign in to follow this  
fjsharry

Step climb has some wrong display in fmc

I glad has step climb function in SP1 save more fuel,but i notice has some wrong display in fmc,and ND display S/C has no problem.During cruise i notice STEP POINT block will show distance about S/C point,but some time will disappear or number not change...1-1.jpg2-2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Just guessing, but I notice you have a top of descent not too far ahead of the step climb. There is a point where the distance remaining to descent will cancel the step up, and this could vary with time if winds are changing.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes if get close T/D step block will disappear,but when i flight from S/C to T/D still has approaching 100nm.It's should be a small bug on FMC display.

OK tell you what. Since this is a highly complex math procedure I hide the "fuel"/"dist"/ETC stuff from the CDU page until it gets converged. That is a provision for fluctuating fuel values etc on your page. Cosmetics...

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Thanks you reply EMV. So far step climb function is good for me,only one display wrong on fmc,but i still can saw S/C point on ND,so not too bad.LOL.gif