Sign in to follow this  
Da Flyguy

FMC Question

Hi there folks,Just a quick question.How do I insert a holding patern into my flight plan ?Cheers , Rick

Press HOLD. Then downselect the waypoint you want to hold over and upselect it into 6L, which should take you to the HOLD page. There you can edit stuff as required, most commonly inbound course.sig.gif

Hope this helps you press the hold option on the fmc, once you have done this, than line select from the left hand side the waypoint you want to hold at to the bottom where you should have 4 blank boxes. Than another page will appear saying mod this is where you fill out what you want to do fly how long a leg etc, the speed you want to travel etc, right or left land hand circuits and there are more options since i cant remember but there be more. than once you filled it out and on the map page you will find an oval shape pattern on where you have selected the hold at. If you want to exit the hold and continue the flight there an option in the hold page saying exit hold and at the next turn at the waypoint you have made the plane will continue on it original flight

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi ,Thanks Gentlemen, Great to receive helpI will try both methods when I next get a chance.Thanks once againcheers , Rick