Sign in to follow this  
lbowerman737

Loading Situation

I have conducted a clean install as suggested, however when I am loading aCOLDDRK situaition from the default PMDG profile it will go cold and dark, but FMS 1 will remain in Loading Panel State.....Anyone can shed a light? This never happened prior SP1.Seems it sent me back a couple of Months :/EDIT: I am using the Malev Livery on the 737-600 after setting it to load from the FMS by default upoen aircraft selection, FMS 1 completely does not work

enlarge it and minimise again, its a bug

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

enlarge it and minimise again, its a bug
Quite a silly bug in my opinion after waiting for more then a month to get the SP1. Don't want to sound rude bdw..

I have the same, sometimes i get a fully black screen on CDU1 but there is a bypass. Click on the screen of CDU1 (showing the message or blank) to get the magnified CDU view, and click again on the same clickspot to revert it back. Everything will be OK.Suavi Akar