Sign in to follow this  
Petermuc3

Seem to have more problems after SP1

I might doing something wrong.I uninstalled the NGX completely; deleted saved flights and panel states, deleted liveriesinstalled NGX (my product had already HF3), installed SP1Nowperformance issue max fps 15load flight (was saved after SP1) AP will not engageFSX no response after leaving the flightCannot see any IVAO trafficModifications on Nvidiaconfig, fsx.cfg done as recommended.i7-920 (oc 3.2), Nvidia GTX460, Win7 64 HomeAny help would be welcomePeter Meinel

Peter

Win10/64/32,0GB, i9-9900KS@4.00GHz, Gigabyte 1080ti, P3Dv5.1

similar here. so many CTD like never ever before. just right now again. frustrating to be honest

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

similar here. so many CTD like never ever before. just right now again. frustrating to be honest
800/900 with the problems or the 600/700?

I have it with 800/900 and by the way I installed everything as admin and UAC off.

Peter

Have you tried the lower res panel? Also, do you know what is causing the CTD's, like a file name?

I have never had any problems with the NGX from day one. I purchased the 6 and 7 and had zero problems there. I only have had performance increases. I am baffled as to why there is still a small handful of people who are still having problems. Maybe its on the user end side of things. Maybe its a user trying to max out settings which their hardware cant handle. I use to have CTDs and poor perf. until I realized that running high HD textures from REX and running 8xsQ AA was the killer. I lost a little IQ from turning SS transparency off and switching to good ole' MS transparency.I am not accusing anyone of it being thier fault by any means. I am just trying to add to the pool of suggestions.just for thoughts...1st gen i7 920 OCed to 3.8stock crappy RAM @ 9Gfactory Oced ASUS GTX 460Rampage II GENE MoboxiFi soundcard850W PSU

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Word, i have also not had any issues like the ones described above, have you tried adjusting the panel performance options in the FMC? I set mine from 15 to 11 or 12 and that gives some extra smoothness, i use the "let application decide" option in my nvidia drivers that seems to work as well

Uninstall everything and then install again making sure your running installer as admin. If that doesn't work, open a ticket with PMDG support. They can help. Big%20Grin.gif

Thanks everybody for the comments @AAfan no I do not know the file name, but the fsx saying goodbye after closing a NGX flight is not my no1 problem; I will work on the resolution@ahsmatt7 and CT1 I already swiched back to my normal grafic setting; the proposed Nvidia config didn't work well in my case- @Falcon999 read my posts.Peter Meinel

Peter

running all as admin. did a fresh install. UAC was the first I disabled once Win7 was installed. so far I only tried the 600. no idea what caused the CTD but I did not touch anything like VC resolution as the 8900 were fine before except in high res ORBX scenery but even that got better since HF3. I have to say that I was now able to take off at EDDH and as I type this I am approaching EDDM. So whatever happened and caused the crash did not occur again - so far. hate these CTD which are not really reproducible...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"