Sign in to follow this  
skyshark

Trial Version?

Is there a trial version of the 737NGX? I'd like to be able to try it on my system before I pay the full price and possibly find out later that it won't work.My specs:Intel Core 2 Quad Q66004 gigs RAMnVidia GTX 460750 GB Western Digital Caviar BlackI've read somewhere where a couple of guys have a similar setup and run it just fine

As lOng as you don't get greedy with the graphics settings it will run fine.There is no product trial.

No trial version, and I doubt you'll see one. Do you have any other PMDG planes? I've found that the NGX is approximately similar to the J41 FPS wise, although I havent messed with the new SP yet and others are saying the performance is even better. It's also (far) better then the 747 and slightly worse than the MD11.

Noah Bryant

I run both the 747-400X and the MD-11X fine on my system, roughly 30-40 fps, even better with the -8i addon for the 744.

Is that Q6600 stock? If so things could be...interesting... heheIf it's OCed even upwards of 3GHz I'd say just don't run the hi-res textures and you'll be ok.The recently released SP1 addressed some performance concerns as well.edit: I see you posted after I did... I'd say go for it if you can run the 744 alright...

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Ryan is right. If you are getting performance like that already the NGX won't be a problem.

Noah Bryant