Sign in to follow this  
MikaelJohansson

Extended download service

HelloBought ED service thursday (20111027) for the Js4100, got a new computer since my last one crashed.Will I receive an email with download info? havent got anything only the recipt for my eds.Cant even get any support from the support desk since I cant open the verification site to enable my account.Annoying!!!!regardsMikael

Not sure why your having such trouble reaching us. I just finished up cleaning up the support tickets we recieved and didn't see anything from you. I pulled up your acccount and reset the download link so you should be all set.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

I have the same problem, too. But it is a EDS for my NGX. I can't open support ticket at PMDG site for somthing called "page code error" Hypnotized.gifRegards,Abdullah Al.Ghamdi

Hello,I would like to join this discusion as well. Since I had to uninstall the base package of the 7737NGX prior to installing SP1 I now have to install the base package again.....and discovering that my copy was damaged.2 hours ago I have send in a ticket for a new dowload link and an order for a 737 NGX EDS.I have not received a response yet. Can somobody tell me if I should receive a confirmation e-mail thatmy ticket is received? I received an orderconfirmation for the EDS!Thanks for your assistance in this matter!Franno van der Meij

Franno,Log into support & check the status of your ticket. It's not uncommon for people to get helped & not receive a notification email.

Franno,Log into support & check the status of your ticket. It's not uncommon for people to get helped & not receive a notification email.
Hi Kenneth,Thanks, indeed I found a reply there....Franno

Hello, if I could tag into this thread also I think my issue is similar. I have a bad activation code for the J41, and a faulty link to the support email verification site. I have already resent three times for a new verification link but they are busted. I just want to be able to send a ticket... Any thoughts?Eric Titus

when i try to initiate a ticket it shows:

404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Specified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 05/13/2029 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive. Parameter name: timeDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 05/13/2029 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive.Parameter name: time
waiting for an official response to this !!!!Regards,Abdullah Al.Ghamdi

That's odd, it worked fine for me yesterday. I had to set up a support account to get an eds turned on.

Till the moment i didn't receive the EDS link from PMDG ?????

Payment Status: Paid This order has been processed Date Processed: 10/29/2011
Regards,Abdullah Al.Ghamdi

It's 2nd of NOV. and i didn't receive my EDS link.Regards,Abdullah Al.Ghamdi

We're you able to open a support ticket? If so, log in & check the status of your ticket

I can log-in, but can't initiate a ticket it shows:

QuoteSpecified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 05/13/2029 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive.Parameter name: timeDescription: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified time is not supported in this calendar. It should be between 04/30/1900 00:00:00 (Gregorian date) and 05/13/2029 23:59:59 (Gregorian date), inclusive.Parameter name: time

Shot in the dark, what's your system time/date?

Abdullah ,I located your account and reset the order for the 737NGX. Sorry for the delay in seeing your post but we normally handle all of these types of issues via the support system. Unfortunately I can't explain why you haven't been able to send a ticket via that system.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg