Sign in to follow this  
fsx

Speculation thread No.270

I'm hoping that they make the sky blue and that you can actually simulate flight over a group of beautiful tropical islands (something like Hawaii- imagine that!) in one of the included aircraft. That would be so cool! But who knows???What you you guys think?

LOL 270 already? I'm only up to 138!Nail%20Biting.gif

With the key word being "Imagine" much like so much else.

My speculation is this will turn into an FSX vs XP thread.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Yes, we're all so naughty in this forum! Ha ha.

Mike Beckwith

My speculation is this will turn into an FSX vs XP thread.
We could make this totally irrelevant and turn it into a FlightGear versus X-Plane thread, which should fit in just fine for a Microsoft Flight Forum.

Saitek vs. CH?What about Boeing vs. Airbus?Or maybe Red vs. Green Chili?Federation vs. Borg?I mean, if this is another "irrelevant" thread (as were the majority of the previous ones), well...Wait until someone has the ACTUAL Sim in their hands, have installed and tested (and I mean TESTED) it!All the speculation is doing at this point is setting many of you up for what could be either be elation or bitter disappointmentwhen Flight is released.Oh, and the "speculation is good... MS will hear our ideas and use them..." is getting pretty worn out at this point; in fact, it honestlymakes some look pretty silly, like little kids with their noses pressed against the plate glass window at FAO Schwartz dreaming aboutthat train set they want for Christmas.I'll continue to peruse these threads as they come up, though... it's better than reading the news!Alan Shocked.gif

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

If its not Boeing, im not going!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

... it's better than reading the news!Alan Shocked.gif
It's better than the FSX forum was throughout much of 2006!

Mike Beckwith

Oh, and the "speculation is good... MS will hear our ideas and use them..." is getting pretty worn out at this point; in fact, it honestlymakes some look pretty silly, like little kids with their noses pressed against the plate glass window at FAO Schwartz dreaming aboutthat train set they want for Christmas.
Oh come on, let us dream. Batting%20Eyelashes.gif

Yet another pointless thread. Once again, how sad...
Indeed...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

805 of the threads in the flight forum are speculation ..... relax Money Eyes.gif

You and your associate read it, AND posted. What does that mean?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.