Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Fun landings video...

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Funny video. :-)

Guest BrianC

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the ASF seminar schedule to see this one in person, no doubt with many more landings to watch. No doubt I've made many similar ones myself, which makes it all the more interesting to watch and learn from.

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Is there a place to get more videos like this?

URGH!Me want. Chris wants. Must find site where we can download and save good video. Urgh urgh urgh. **thud**LOLSeriously, I am with Stratus on that one. IS there anyplace with good videos like that do download?

Ok, here goes...Nope, not me...Nope, not me...Nope, not me...Nope, not me...Nope, not me...Nope, not me...Whhoohh....... Guess they must have missed me.. :-lolNOTE TO SELF:"Add to prior to final checklist.....While overflying field, inquire as to stealth AOPA Van near end of landing runway taking pictures, establish alternate field."END NOTE TO SELFRegards,JoeHere are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002.Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.