Sign in to follow this  
fjsharry

Trim number disappear after use Bojote tweaking?

When i using bojote tweak,then i notice trim number disappear.Does anyone have same situation?

When i using bojote tweak,then i notice trim number disappear.Does anyone have same situation?
Are you talking about the number that pops up when you hold your mouse pointer over it? You'll need to re-enable cockpit tool tips in the fsx settings to get that. *******' tool probably disabled it for performance reasons.

Yes it's pops up number,i use you suggest is in realim setting>fly tip,right? Not work...

No, not flying tips. Those are the messages that appear at the top of the screen.Look for cockpit tooltips.

In your FSX.CFG look under the [panels] section for the following line[PANELS]DEFAULT_VIEW=0IMAGE_QUALITY=1PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_STRETCHING=1QUICKTIPS=0UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0and change it to[PANELS]DEFAULT_VIEW=0IMAGE_QUALITY=1PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_STRETCHING=1QUICKTIPS=1UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0Bruce

Bruce Martin