Sign in to follow this  
PHXRE

Cockpit view problem after installing SP1

After installing the SP1 for the 737NGX I noticed that the view from the cockpit (not virtual cockpit, just the view with the 2D panel) is pointing towards the ground.On take-off roll and landing I can barely see what's up ahead. Also during climb-out with a pitch-up-attitude of approx. 15 - 20 degrees it almost looks like I'm in a horizontal flight.I've unistalled the 737NGX, deleted all the PMDG folders from the FSX directory, reinstalled the 737NGX and the SP1, but still I get this annoying view.Apart from this I'm also undergoing several CTD's with the 737NGX, but I really want this problem solved first!PH-XRE

After installing the SP1 for the 737NGX I noticed that the view from the cockpit (not virtual cockpit, just the view with the 2D panel) is pointing towards the ground.On take-off roll and landing I can barely see what's up ahead. Also during climb-out with a pitch-up-attitude of approx. 15 - 20 degrees it almost looks like I'm in a horizontal flight.I've unistalled the 737NGX, deleted all the PMDG folders from the FSX directory, reinstalled the 737NGX and the SP1, but still I get this annoying view.Apart from this I'm also undergoing several CTD's with the 737NGX, but I really want this problem solved first!PH-XRE
Yeah i did have this problem to, i just use control + shift & Q .:)

Yeah i did have this problem to, i just use control + shift & Q .:)
That didn't work... nothing happens.What command [ctrl + shift + Q] is that? Maybe I have a different combination of keys.PH-XRE

That didn't work... nothing happens.What command [ctrl + shift + Q] is that? Maybe I have a different combination of keys.PH-XRE
Yeah i do believe it is yeah control +shift then tapping Q will take it up then i think it's control and tapping Q will decend the view

If you browse around this forum you'll find a fix for it. There an edit for your view that'll put it closer to what you want.

Hi,I had the same problem and I have fixed it with changes in the fsx.cfgset wideviewaspect from "false" to "true"RegardsNorbert

Yeah i do believe it is yeah control +shift then tapping Q will take it up then i think it's control and tapping Q will decend the view
Got it! You just need to hold the keys for a few seconds.Pressing the buttons one or two times gave such small effect I didn't even noticed it worked.Thank you!
Hi,I had the same problem and I have fixed it with changes in the fsx.cfgset wideviewaspect from "false" to "true"RegardsNorbert
That did not solve the problem. The solution of Steve Inwood worked instead, altough it still doesn't solve the problem completely (I still need to adjust the viewpoint every time manually).