Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JBZ

Preview: iFly Home Cockpit Builder's Edition

Hello all,As a beta tester for the iFly 737NG Home Cockpit Builder's Edition, I was given permission to create preview videos of the soon to be released software. More information about the software can be found at the iFly general forum for the public to read. Please enjoy this 4 part video series!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the great demo videos. You answered a lot of questions! (Yes, I'm jealous! LOL) Keep us updated as the project progresses.Mark

Now available for purchase at the reduced rate for the show, after the 14th the price goes up to the "crossed out" price. If you already own the iFly for FSX, please purchase the upgrade instead of the full, it will save you money Idea.gif . Also, this product is covered by the 30-day refund policy.Find it at SimStop: http://www.simstop.c...ex.php?cPath=13

Will be considering this software suite after the price rise of ProSim.

It would be nice if you guys could open up your discussion forums (it is locked for customers of the product right now) on your official website so I could get more information.

Omni, I know how you feel, but due to piracy it won't happen. You could post your questions on the general board, but I know you might just want to forum lurk to see what is going on.

Yes, we'll at least they have a 30 day money back guarantee.

Am I correct in assuming the non cockpit builders edition also supports all the hardware? The only difference between the cockpit edition is the ability to run it over the network?

I run all my hardware and software from one pc at the moment so may give the regular version a trial if that is the case.

Yes Omni that is correct, the only difference is that the standard FSX version is locked down and will not have features added further. The Cockpit Builder's Addition is not locked down for further development.