Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Post-SP1 livery additions and updates thread

Hi TabsLoving all the liveries and RW settings, nice touch!Any chance for a Delta 737 livery?cheers

Stephan Faessler // designer, painter

P1 // vACC Switzerland Controller

impulseai

970abb2d.png

Hello!I found an XL Airways Texture on avsim.com.This Aircraft is from september 2011. So, can I use it this pack with the new SP1b 737 NGX?When no, what do I have to do for use it?

The SWA 700WLs are now updated to the same colors as the new 800WL from yesterday.
THX Ryan !

Big update today - check out the Boeing Technology Demonstrator liveries! Pete spent a bunch of time researching with old photos and magazine clippings of these.

Thanks to two employees at Alaska we now have accurate options inis for every Alaska livery we've done! You know who you are, thank you!

We've also painted and correctly configured Southwest's new "Warrior One", their first 737-800WL. The "Canyon Blue" 800WL has been removed since that was a fictional livery up until now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Nice! Thank you. Going to check them out now.

Edit:

Ryan, I can't seem to download the -700 Boeing demonstrator, but the 800 downloads fine.

Chris Hicks

Hey Ryan, there is no * next to Alaska Airlines 800 NGX. I am sure it was just over looked but i thought i would mention it

Thanks for the update

Ryan, I can't seem to download the -700 Boeing demonstrator, but the 800 downloads fine.

+1. The 900 is fine too. Only the 700 for me.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Yeah, someone at Thomson sent me options inis for several of their planes, so we decided to do one... turned out nice!

Both the Thomson liveries have now been removed from the updated list. Is it a mistake?

An old version of the livery page was accidentally used to make the update the other day - that's why some things were missing. It's fixed now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Ryan,

I cannot see the Boeing Tech Demo livery for the 700WL. Only the non WL version there for the 700 series.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Ryan,

1st of all, just a quick thanks for the continued livery updates for the NGX. :good:

An observation with regard to 05May12 updates. The -700WL and -800WL Boeing Demonstrators are not listed (availabe for download). Also, the -900WL Alaska Airlines still has the PTP dated 6 Jan 2012 - as if the download link is still pointed to the previous zip or something.

Thanks again for all you guys do. :Applause:

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE