Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Voice or Button Control in Prepare 3D

Has anyone here tested FS2Crew Voice or Button control in Prepare 3D, such as the default 737 version?I haven't purchased a subscription yet, but am curious to know if my software works okay.It should work fine, but you never know.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,I do not have the default 737 version but I have tried the FSX PMDG 747 button and voice versions of FS2Crew in Prepar3D, however I can only get the button version to work OK.The voice version causes a crash of Prepar3D in panels.dll on loading. It seems it's a problem with FS2Crew_VoiceMain, FS2Crew_Audio and FS2Crew_Input gauges. If I comment out these 3 gauges in the aircraft panel file then main dialog loads.Hope you decide to support Prepar3D in the future it would be great to get the voice version working.regardsTony

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Hi Tony,I just installed Prepar3D to test it out along with the Orbx PNW demo.The voice version causes a CTC citing Panels.DLL in Prepar3D.Have to do some research to figure out why.Prepar3D looks like it might have a good future, so I'm definitely interested in making FS2Crew work with it.

Actually, I just narrowed down the source of the crash in Prepar3D I think...It seems Prepar3D does not like it if you utilize the FS Adventure Bar... you get a panel.dll crash.... at least for me... have to do more checking, but it seems to be it.

Was there any further progress on this, I have recently bought the default 737 version and am having the same problems. As with Tony, it seems isolating the FS2Crew_VoiceMain entry in the panel config allow the panel to load but without functionality. I would love to get this going, I much prefer Prepar3d over FSX

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Does the new FS2Crew version for the PMDG 737NGX work in Prepar3D?Cheers,PAJ.

FS2Crew version for the PMDG 737NGX has now been updated today (SP1) and now works in Prepar3D.Great news, Bryan thanks for supporting Prepar3D.regardsTony

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

FS2Crew version for the PMDG 737NGX has now been updated today (SP1) and now works in Prepar3D.

Great news, Bryan thanks for supporting Prepar3D.

regards

That's a great news guys I'm going to purchase the new accademic version of Prepar3D today and I'll test the NGX plus FS2Crew voice! Just need to find out how to import everything

Tony

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

I haven't installed my P3D yet. I'm trying to learn as much as possible from these forums first, so I don't screw it all up. When I do install it, I will certainly want to use my FS2Crew software. I hope Bryan can get everything working good.

I have not made a full IFR flight yet but I tested the ngx version on P3D on a short flight it work just fine, and I found it to be more responsive!!!

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi

Hello Bryan.

Although it is an old post, I am still curious if you have succeed in doing tests with the default 737 for FS2CREW. Any results? Still trying to get it work overhere.

Thanks and regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar