Sign in to follow this  
GAJ52

SID Display Problem

HiI have installed SP1 and everything is working fine.Departing out of Genoa (LIMJ) on the LAGE7K SID runway 28, I noticed just after the first left turn of the SID from the runway heading, the Magenta route line disappeared I was currently flying on and started again from the next SID waypoint. The CDU didn't show anything unusual and the aircraft seemed to follow the 'missing' line.As I approached the first right turn of the SID towards ANAKI the magenta line started waving around wildly like a kid flicking a skipping rope and the speed/height figured in the CDU LEGS page kept momentarily disappearing.This is my first departure from Genoa and flying this SID (AIRAC 1111 Installed), don't know if the problem is the AIRAC or the NGX - I have tried both the 737-800 and 600 on different days, and it does the same to both. I'm using ASE with fairly uneventful stable weather. so I don't thing its that.Ant thoughts please ?Glen

Glen

Check the SID route against the chart and see if there are any errors...Andrew

I have just checked the SID against the chart, the very first waypoint which is a left turn from runway 28 to intercept a radial has 185/FL115 aginst the waypoint name (in small text) which is impossible, I would only be 2000ft max at this point. How do I remove this FL115 alttude, as the waypoint after this is showing 4500A i.e. be above 4500 ft - much more sensible during the initial climb.Glen

Glen