Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

few thing to make sure

Hey i have installed sp1 successful, and i have just few things to make sure:1. there is new touchdown sound right?2.its only says: 2500, 1000, 500, 100, 50, 30, 20, 10.3.when loading cold N dark panel state its a little bit changed from the last one? there is a touch down sound when the system are finishing loading4. is the ngx weather radar really shows where there is clouds?, i am not sure but i think i read somewhere that its not but i am not sure,so any help appreciate thank you for pmdg for this amazing piece of art, by far the best addon for fs,Daniel

no weather radar on NGX

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Sorry Daniel, the NGX does not feature a wx radar, and probably never will. This has been discussed to death on other threads, please run a search. You are probably mistaking the "terrain" feature of the ND from the EGPWS with Wx radar. As for your other questions, I´m afraid I cannot answer them.

ok thanks for the information i saw this threads your talking about just was not sure about it thanks, and by you cant answer my other answers, is it because you dont have sp1 or you dont get those things at flight maybe i have a problem, thanks again Victor(:

Hey i have installed sp1 successful, and i have just few things to make sure:1. there is new touchdown sound right?2.its only says: 2500, 1000, 500, 100, 50, 30, 20, 10.3.when loading cold N dark panel state its a little bit changed from the last one? there is a touch down sound when the system are finishing loading4. is the ngx weather radar really shows where there is clouds?, i am not sure but i think i read somewhere that its not but i am not sure,so any help appreciate thank you for pmdg for this amazing piece of art, by far the best addon for fs,Daniel
1- Yes there is2- you can select witch ones to play on the FMC3- there is some switches different and the sound at the end is the touchdown sound.4- already answered.See ya!!

ha, thank ya!, do you fly online at vatsim?, i will ve nice to fly with one of you, i am usually fly at the uk, my name there is Dvir shany, my brother name Daniel didnt work dont really know why but anyway name is ELY449, so see you on the air(:Talk to the Hand.gif

ha, thank ya!, do you fly online at vatsim?, i will ve nice to fly with one of you, i am usually fly at the uk, my name there is Dvir shany, my brother name Daniel didnt work dont really know why but anyway name is ELY449, so see you on the air(:Talk%20to%20the%20Hand.gif
I'm yet lack the courage to start flying online. I don't know why....

i have to say, after flying online correctly with my friend, he is currently student pilot, we fly together on the same computer, and you feel a lot more pro especially when using checklist approach plates and airport diagram and etc. i think its also important to know how to communicate with real controller, all in all very recommend, for your own.all the bests Daniel