Sign in to follow this  
Flight Sim Geek

Aerosoft Wilga for FSX RELEASED

Hi all, the Aerosoft Wilga 35A for FSX is now released. I was a beta tester for the project. The aircraft is extremely easy on the Frame Rate so don't worry about the performance. The visual model is amazing. The Virtual Cockpit is made up with High Resolution photo textures. The aircraft is complex enough that you can follow the start-up steps to start the engine. All switches and knobs are animated. If you are a GA fan this is the aircraft for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3pY9ggdsGI

Buy it now for only £15.Link to purchase: http://en.shop.aeros..._design=DEFAULTIt is an great little aircraft to go sight seeing with if you have scenery add-ons!!Did I mention that I was one of the Beta testers?Aaron G.

Aaron, thanks for your efforts.I think this is an interesting plane from the design of the real one and the rendition in FSX. Could you do a video with some plane sounds too? I know you like the music though. happy.pngAerosoft already has some GA jewels in their case, so it's tough setting the limits even higher. But the Wilga with the taildragger concept and the very short takeoff distances surely is another unique choice. So count me in on the interested people.However, the link currently leads to a 'not in stock' display. Sure about the 'released' status?The price indeed is very reasonable.Can you say something about the manuals and options coming with the plane? Is there a POH or some damage modelling for example?

Easy on framerateSix different version (Russian/Polish/German/US versions included)Many special animationsHigh definition Virtual CockpitMany systems made with special modules to avoid FSX limitationsHighly realistic flight model, tested by actual Wilga pilotsSound set created from real recordings (including all cockpit sounds)Extensive manualEasy to use installer

Guest bstolle

Too bad that this video doesn't contain any sounds as the original AI-14R sound is definitely very important for the Wilga.

What a funny looking bird. Looks like a grasshopper. It looks nicely done.Bob