Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hariseldon

FSX crash on a long haul

Hello,to have time to learn the 747 while flying it, I set a KIAH EDDF flight, using PMDG 747 with:REX weather engineSuperTrafficBoard3FlightSimCommander9.1Acrobat documents(plus TrackIr5 and Thrustmaster Warthog's Target)all displayed on a second monitorthis flight crashes always as it enters european mainlandI don't claim that's a PMDG's issue, at all, yet I'm asking for a suggestion that could point me to understand this crashthanksMarco Gabbrielli

win10
i9-9900/ gtx1080 / Fatal1ty Titanium / 4x8Gb / Warthog / trackIR5 / 3Dvision / CH Throttle Quadrant / Saitek trim wheel / OCULUs CV1
P3dv4.5 XP11

Wow that's pretty odd, does it occur in other aircraft as well or just this one?

KeViN gALLoWaY

Ualva.org UAL169

Fdxva.net FDX798

Upsvac.com UPS821

SWAvirtual.com SWA2359

Verazanovirtual.com VER072

it's the first time (yet I have 747 only capable of 10 hours flights), moreover, always in the same place

win10
i9-9900/ gtx1080 / Fatal1ty Titanium / 4x8Gb / Warthog / trackIR5 / 3Dvision / CH Throttle Quadrant / Saitek trim wheel / OCULUs CV1
P3dv4.5 XP11

Sounds like you have a piece of scenery failing to load. Do you have any custom Europe textures or airports?

Branton Turner

yes, I have GEX (NA, Europe), UTX (all), FSGlobal2008, ... no custom airports (in Europe)

win10
P3dv4.5 XP11

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

45%
    $11,435.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now