Sign in to follow this  
marijn747berg

Canada Scenery?

I use Orbx PNW, PFJ and NRM. Don grovestiens CYYJ, Oryxsim CYLW and soon FSDT'S CYVR.

I use Orbx PNW, PFJ and NRM. Don grovestiens CYYJ, Oryxsim CYLW and soon FSDT'S CYVR.
How do you find PNW works with the NGX? How hard does it hit frames?All The Best,Brad Cherrington

I heard FSDT were doing a scenery? Was it Vancover?
Yep and flytampa is doing Montreal, good times in Canada

I use http://www.simaddons.com/ I have there CYHZ, CYQM,CYOW CYYT CYDF and CYLW and Im about to get CYYG
oulala, tu es un roi! YOU ARE A KING I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE!
Yep and flytampa is doing Montreal, good times in Canada
oh yeah! wow good times ahead indeed!

oulala, tu es un roi! YOU ARE A KING I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE!oh yeah! wow good times ahead indeed!
Ya just so you know you have to purchase the cyhz scenery for the others to work, they are pretty good, but they are not like fsdt or flytampa but they suit my needs.

Sim Addons is an AWESOME company and I've got a few things from them, all of there stuff work with UTX GEX and Orbx.WestJet fans will be excited to hear the SimAddons is doing CYYC (Calgary) with its new runway. Expect it in 2012...maybe summer.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Ya just so you know you have to purchase the cyhz scenery for the others to work, they are pretty good, but they are not like fsdt or flytampa but they suit my needs.
hey thanks for your tips. anyway i'm targeting CYHZ, plus expansion AA1 including CYQM and CYYT, can you tell me me if thats a good pick? future moncton flight college student here!
Sim Addons is an AWESOME company and I've got a few things from them, all of there stuff work with UTX GEX and Orbx.WestJet fans will be excited to hear the SimAddons is doing CYYC (Calgary) with its new runway. Expect it in 2012...maybe summer.
thanks for the update

hey thanks for your tips. anyway i'm targeting CYHZ, plus expansion AA1 including CYQM and CYYT, can you tell me me if thats a good pick? future moncton flight college student here!thanks for the update
I guess you be seeing this building alot then :) Yes that is a good selection I don't have the A11 package though, chyz comes with a photoreal image of the city, I have that disabled in the options, imho utx and gex looks better, the CYYT package also comes with CYDF (Deer Lake) a nice airport to visit, and Moncton is great.

I guess you be seeing this building alot then :) Yes that is a good selection I don't have the A11 package though, chyz comes with a photoreal image of the city, I have that disabled in the options, imho utx and gex looks better, the CYYT package also comes with CYDF (Deer Lake) a nice airport to visit, and Moncton is great.
GOOD ONE! yeah i think so. so i think i'm gonna stick with halifax and moncton since i fly the 700 and 800 versions of the NGX under WESTJET colors

How do you find PNW works with the NGX? How hard does it hit frames?All The Best,Brad Cherrington
Frames for my system are pretty good with the NGX 18-35 depending on location. I tend to drop to 13-17ish at YVR. But the Day/Night utility from Orbx made a big difference by removing the light poles during the day. My sliders are all full right as well. Only time I have an issue is during the twilight transition. I usually get a Fatal Error during this time.

thanks for the link i didnt know that they exsisted either im all over it now sweet