Sign in to follow this  
gooo

NGX activation problem

Dude,Chill. Ha ha!It's only 0830 support's prolly just wakin up now.Rip around on vatsim for a bit in some default planes...cause some grief for some controllers :)

nah ;) I got the PMDG 747 , That actually what I plan on flying in 6 years :) (currently 16 haha) I just love the NGX too , I would be flying the 737 PIC but its not that great quality and plus out with the old and in with the new :)

I think it's 3 times becuase I did it twice on one computer (1st time origenal 2nd time as update) 3rd time was on a old computer but now I need the activation key again for the 800/900 because the key doesnt work anymore for my brand new computer :(

Yes but I have a new computer thats why ... If this was on my other desktop that already has it or on my old computer that burned out , I wouldnt have had a problem. But I bought a new computer on friday and I'm having this problemand its been +12 hours since they replied when I asked them to re activate the the activation code again.

A reasonable amount of time for support replies would be 48 hours. PMDG is much faster than that but it is also Sunday and these guys do have families so give them some time. It might be Monday before they get back to you. The Developer lives in the Nevada area and they are on USA time.

haha , I more in to soccer :( . AND ITS RAINING :( I missing out on flight sim , and I dont wanna use a 747 for 1 hour hops

I have the same problem. Had to re-install my OS. I submitted a trouble ticket over 24 hours ago, still nothing.Jerry Friz

I have the same problem. Had to re-install my OS. I submitted a trouble ticket over 24 hours ago, still nothing.Jerry Friz
Have you logged in and checked the status of that ticket?